I made this card using the cute butterfly and the sentiment "Thinking of you now and always". Isn't the buttefly super cute!?! I used Glossy Accents on my butterfly to give it some dimension on the card front.
Directions for my card:
1. Cut a card 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 out of Bazzill cardstock. I love Bazzill cardstock! As a matter of fact, it's just about the only cardstock I use. I used Grenadine for the base of my card.
2. Cut a piece of Bazzill cardstock for the middle layer 4 1/4 x 5 1/4. I used Almond Cream.
3. Cut a piece of Bazzill cardstock for the outer layer 4 x 5. I used Raspberry Splash.
4. Glue all the layers together with your favorite adhesive.
5. Using your favorite white inking pen, ink a "stitch" around the edge.
6. Stamp your butterfly image on the top right hand corner and using your favorite black liner, draw the flying pattern.
7. Cut out a strip of Bazzill cardstock about 1 inch by 4 inch to layer your sentiment on. I used Guacamole from Bazzill, of course.....
8. Stamp your sentiment on a piece of white cardstock about 3/4 inch by 3 1/4 inch and adhere to the top of the green strip.
9. Put Glossy Accents on the inside of your butterfly stamp for dimension.
I hope you love using the Ippity stamps as much as I do. They are super cute! Thanks for checking out my card!